Aurimas Paulius Girčys is a founder and CEO ant APG MEDIA – digital marketing agency, which help e-shops sell more in European and Global markets. Aurimas is a certified Google Trainer, teaching Google Analytics and Google Ads topics at Digital Academy. Aurimas also teaches the subject of E-commerce at ISM University of Management and Economics. Aurimas leads a fast growing team of professionals, thus he is always openly looking for new talents.
How to Generate Leads and Grow Sales With Google Ads?
Time & Date
9:00, 12 May
Crowne Plaza Vilnius –
M. K. Čiurlionio str. 84, Vilnius, Lithuania
In this workshop you will learn and update yourself with the newest Google features and will go from checking the best practices, hands-on examples to setting up Google ads. Be sure that you will be suggested on the best implementation strategies and hacks for fast results to sell and drive conversions.
- Part 1: Overview of Google Ads possibilities:
- Google Ads Search Campaigns
- Google Ads Display Campaigns
- Google Ads Video Campaigns
- Part 2: Tracking conversions:
- Importing Analytics conversions
- Tracking Google Ads conversions via Google Tag Manager
- Attribution modeling
- Part 3: Google Custom Audiences:
- Custom Intent Audiences
- Custom Affinity Audiences
- Google In-Market Audiences
- Part 4: Google Ads Dynamic elements:
- Dynamic Search Ads
- Google Ads customisers
- Part 5: Paying for conversions:
- Efficient Display Campaigns
- Smart Bidding
The main objective of this workshop is to introduce participants with most up-to date features of Google and focus on how to utilize them to drive leads and sales on-line.
People interested in learning the most recent Google ads strategies, tactical applications and even hacks. Most of the features will be usually overlooked by your competition, thus they will be a great starting point for businesses, which want to drive sales online.
- Working browser and Google Ands + Analytics Account. Ideally, having a website with installed Google Tag Manager and rights to Publish a container.
- Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager.